Sunday 13 September 2015

A picture's worth 1000 words … week 37 ...

A photo a day … every day … in 2015.



Day 249:  How insufferable … but it was Father's Day so I let him get away with it just this once.



Day 250:  Sleeping dog … I let him lie.



Day 251:  Gotta love spring!



Day 252:  "Yep … I can confirm that a sneaky cat has passed this way sometime in the last 24 hours".



Day 253:  So I did that portrait of Dad … and it seemed only fair to do one of Mum too.



Day 254:  Waiting …



Day 255:  … for this.


5 comments:

  1. I don't know what that last flower is but it's beautiful.... and fragrant too I suspect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hubby looks so pleased with himself!! Darling Buster on the trail of an elusive cat, and gorgeous signs of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love when a present hits the fun spot...loving the spring new growth and I hope your mum loved her portrait too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous portrait, you and your mum have the same twinkle in your eye! xxx

    ReplyDelete