Saturday 9 March 2013

Making plans....

My front garden is a mess....an uncontrollable, overgrown eyesore.



But I've come up with a plan to make IT more manageable....and therefore MY life easier.

Of course that means a whole lot of work...in order to make it less work!



Basically, I want to rip the guts out of the garden...put in a little winding path out to the footpath....add new garden edging to the new garden edges.....possibly replace a small retaining wall with one more pleasing to my eye.....and turf everything else! Easy peasy...right?

See....the garden wants to be grass....it's halfway there already.....


Now.....I've just got to get Hubby to agree....easy peasy....right???

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget the grass will need mowing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes....but that will be Hubby's job...there's a method in my madness :0)

      Delete