Friday 30 November 2012

My guilty secret....

I have a secret....one I don't discuss with anyone...well not unless I believe you might be like minded...and share a similar guilty secret of your own...

I like the Twilight books....and as a consequence I rather like the Twilight movies as well.

Today I dragged Hubby to the movies and saw the final instalment....Breaking Dawn Part 2....it's not going to win any Oscar's....but then it doesn't pretend it will.....it's pure unadulterated entertainment.

I know I'm not a teenage girl....and therefore do not fall within the demographic.....but that doesn't stop me....I have eagerly anticipated the release of each new movie....and I have reread the books many times.

I am definitely on Team Edward....and I may or may not have had a small crush on Robert Pattinson....

It's sad and it's pathetic....and I don't admit it to just anyone....but there you have it!

It appeals to the long buried romantic inside me.....the one that rarely sees the light of day....so long has she been suffocated beneath the weight of the cynical, world weary, unsentimental me.  But today, she had a couple of hours out.......tomorrow she will be back in her box....


No comments:

Post a Comment