Thursday 29 November 2012

Guinness World Records and imminent insanity.....

I know I have been a bit fixated by my laundry for the past couple of days....probably because it has been taking up 110% of my waking hours....and that's before I even begin to fold and iron!!

It occurred to me that if there is a Guinness World Record for Most Laundry washed in Shortest Period of Time....I surely must have broken it...smashed it I should think!!  So I did a little investigation....and could find no record of such a record.

This could be my chance to claim my 15 minutes of fame....or then again not....but you must admit that this pile of washed laundry is of impressively epic proportions.....


I refuse to even consider the ironing to come......I will run screaming into immediate insanity if I give that any thought at all.......

No comments:

Post a Comment