Thursday 15 November 2012

A grand adventure.....

We were picked up from our hotel at 6.15am by Brett from Grand Adventures.

He did indeed have a grand adventure planned for us.

First stop was the Hoover Dam....I've added a photo....but I'm not sure it does the sheer scale of this place justice.

We travelled along Route 66, and stopped at a town called Slegiman....a bloke called John Lasseter stopped there a few years back and was inspired to write a movie about the place....Cars....

Then it was on to the Grand Canyon....WOW....I know I keep using this word in recent posts....but it really sums this place up. It is very beautiful and awe inspiringly vast! If you are ever anywhere in the vicinity...this is an absolute "must see".......I could keep rambling on all day about it but all you really need is a picture or two.....

No comments:

Post a Comment