Thursday 18 October 2012

Watch your step......

Yesterday the Prime Minister fell over......so it made the news....as all the really big international issues do...


Poor Julia seems to be a little clumsy...only last Australia Day she did this......


Seems to me she needs to invest in a pair of sensible flats......and that sure isn't her lucky outfit!!

Don't you hate the public fall down.....at least when it happens to you.....there can be something a little amusing when it happens to other people.

I fell over in the shower earlier in the year...luckily for my pride (and my marriage) I was on my own at the time.

I also went for a very unladylike tumble in the middle of Woolworths a few years ago. The kids were mortified with embarrassment.....they didn't give a hoot about whether I was ok..."GET. UP. MUM!".  I didn't need any second urging, I was up in a flash....looking around hoping no one saw me....which of course they did because I chose the busy checkout area as the perfect place to stage my little acrobatic performance.

My sister had a doozy of a fall recently, managed to do a real proper job and break her leg...read about her adventure here.........but luckily the world's press weren't there to witness and record the event.

But for those of us nasty enough to enjoy a chuckle at the public downfalls of others.........







Have a nice day and......


No comments:

Post a Comment