Tuesday 18 September 2012

Super savings and spring storms.....

Another beautiful spring day on the sunny Central Coast.

A day I spent doing one of my most favourite things....shopping!!

I set off with Hubby's warning ringing in my ears "Don't spend too much.."

So I tried my very, very best......

I got these...


 but they were 25% off.......so you really can't count them as spending

Then I found these.....


 ....and they were reduced from $20 all the way down to $4.95......so in order to save more I got these as well.....

With all those savings it was really reverse spending.......I probably made money!!

Then to end the day on a dramatic note....

.....the clouds rolled in.......


....the sunshine disappeared....


......the sky got really dark....


......and the rain started to fall......


.....if my reflexes were quicker I'd have got a shot of the lightning.....but it was as fast as, well lightning so we'll have to make do with this....





No comments:

Post a Comment